Friday, March 24, 2006

My friends

These were one of my first designs after i was inspired by Angels and Demons.


Our group of 8 (named poloolop by a freaky member) includes-
Roopak Suri - that's me. to know more abt me, go check out my profile :)
Vinay Pydah - nice intelligent, sober guy, always calm, introduced me to gaming, good dancer, lazy yet cheerful, makes a lot of friends.
Sumeet Sinha - a very practical fat guy, smart, always there for suggestions on anything, but a lot of times goes over the top while proving his point.
Prateet Sinha - sumeet's cousin, a true cassanova, he has more girls after him (or rather its vice versa!) than those after remaining 7 of us, good dancer, very thin (maybe anorexic!)
Umang Saini - the craziest person of our group, he spreads insanity around with his weird (though out of the box) ideas, true worshiper of google.
Shabd Vaish - a drummer, good friend, does what he likes (whatever be the situation), cheerful lad and music enthusiast.
Suchit Gupta - gross, his on your face remarks are a pain to handle, makes fun of anything and everything around him.
Yuvraj Singh - nice intelligent guy, a bit low on self confidence, sportsman (was in college football, hockey, cricket team), very friendly.
I wonder what they will think of this, but certainly their girl friends (i wonder if there are any sans few) will be impressed by reading this (actually i was joking, they will ditch them after reading this.............and come to me after seeing the ambigrams....lol!) :)

Tags - , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:08 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger poloolop said...

True worshiper of Google not google

-US

 
At 2:09 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all so beautiful Roopak. Thank you for showing me your page.

 
At 2:27 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Unknown said...

would you mind making a kristen?
(:

 
At 2:32 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Roopak Suri said...

^^ Sure...email me and you can commission the ambigram...
tc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home