Monday, March 26, 2007

One

Today marks my one year of ambigramming. Its been one wild ride since i started doodling on ambigrams, after having read 'Angels and Demons' and been bewildered by 'earth', 'air', 'fire' and 'water' ambigrams by Sir John Langdon.

Now when i look back i see how much i've evolved as an artist in this one year. You can see the gradual increment in the quality of the designs in the past year. I look forward to more years of this challenging hobby. Thanks to everyone who commissioned their artworks from me, those who commented on my site and not the least my close friend Vinay who gave his feedback on almost all of my designs...

Cheers!

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger nagfa said...

congratulations, roopaksuri

we have seen the evolution of your designs too, by leaps and bounds.. we wish you more success in the years to come.

salam
naguib and fadilah
singapore

 
At 4:03 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Roopak Suri said...

Thx nagfa!
You've been a constant source of inspiration for me with your creative artworks... :)

 
At 2:57 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!I´m portuguese and my name is DIOGO. As you can imagine I can´t find anywhere my name in an ambigram. I noticed that you have a special request section, so I decided to ask you if you can do me that favor,and post it so that I can do a tattoo with it!thank you

 
At 10:51 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice works. I was also inspired to make my own ambigrams after reading "Angels and Demons" But I havent took it to this heights. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home