Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My favorite Gadget - Playstation Portable

The ambigram features the controls on its either side (again part of theme based design). It scores very high in readability (since the word supports it) and is by far my longest ambigram (19 letters).

A stunning 4.3” widescreen LCD with resolution of 480 x 272, game console, video playback (mpeg4), music playback (mp3, atrac3, wma), picture viewer, internet browser, wifi and IR connectivity, upto 2GB memory capacity, stylish and sleek form. What else could you ask for in a gadget? That is Sony’s playstation portable. A number of games are available including Grand Theft Auto. Most of them are playable online. PSP’s graphics power (quality is almost as good as in PS2 games) raises the bar for gadgets. I bought my psp (from my second salary) last year. Currently I have 1GB memory stick and games include Grand Theft Auto- Liberty City Stories and Ridge Racer.

Tags - , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home