Saturday, April 01, 2006

That Pretty Lady!

This ambigram is a token of thanks to that pretty lady - Anju Grover, from ICICI Prudential Bank for helping me out on a problem (regarding my policy) i was facing for quite some time.

This ambigram is one of the finest efforts by me and is as pretty as the lady herself. I will be giving the original copy to her when i meet her next time.

UPDATE: Well, she turned out to be Anu Grover. I hadn't asked her name last time and just read it off her nameplate. It was quite a funny situation (i was a bit embarassed, she was laughing), but she accepted the ambigram gladly. I will see if i can make Anu Grover.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Unknown said...

great work sir .. i am imagining ur face when u went up to give this 'gift' .. now i will have to find a girl with the name anju grover .. and give it a gift to her !!! phew !! lots of work to do !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home